Sunday, January 19, 2014

1: Life

(logo from Life Magazine)
First and foremost, I am grateful for life. My life, my family's life, the life of the people that I love and care for. Life is so dynamic. Too dynamic. I had a hard time coming up with a picture to capture life, thus I am just putting up the word (logo taken from Life Magazine) and let your experiences define what life is. I am grateful for still being able to breathe and feel my heart beat. Life is incomprehensibly complex and enables one to experience so much. And sometimes, all we can see is the pain. But the most wonderful thing about life is, also experiencing joy and happiness in pain, and see beauty in the seemingly harsh and ugly world. And you can spend your energy focusing on all the negative that you see or the wonder, the joy, and beauty of it. In the end, life is really how you perceive it. But I believe since we spend energy on seeing the bad or the good, might as well spend it on the good because I feel that it will give you some positive feedback. I think you win more that way J  

No comments:

Post a Comment